RoSPA Approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Online Training Course
As an employer, it is important to ensure your employees have the correct safety equipment to ensure they can safely carry out their role with minimal risk of injury.
The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) training course run by MSAFE is designed to comply with The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 and has been approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and can be customised to suit your workplace’s requirements.
This course is suitable for all employees who need to use PPE items in the workplace and will learn a number of things such as what the different safety signs mean and the situations they will need to wear PPE. Your organisation will also learn the responsibilities of the employer or the employee.
The Personal Protective Equipment course will teach your workforce about:
- What PPE items are available and what they are used for
- The correct use and storage of PPE items and how to maintain them to ensure their safety
- The importance of alerting others to PPE items that are damaged or defective
- The benefits and limitations of PPE items
How will the PPE Training Course benefit my company?
The PPE training course will ensure your workplace knows:
- How to inform the relevant person about the hazards they will face in their workplace
- That your workforce is compliant with the current PPE regulations by providing sufficient information and instruction regarding the use of PPE