RoSPA Approved Lone Working Online Training Course
Some people enjoy working independently, however it is beneficial to these lone workers to fully understand the risks and hazards associated with working alone and know how to reduce these risks.
This is a 40 minute training course designed to teach attendees about the hazards and risks associated with working along and how to implement appropriate control measures.
Who is the Lone Working Training Course for?
All employees or contractors who work on their own without close or direct supervision should attend this course.
Through completion of this risk assessment training course, attendees will learn:
- How important personal safety is when working independently
- What their responsibilities are
- Definitions and examples of situations where one might work alone
- How to act if things go wrong
How will the Lone Working Training Course benefit my organisation?
This Lone Working training course will benefit your company because:
- You can ensure you’re meeting the legal responsibilities relating to the management of lone workers
- You will be ensuring that your workforce is aware of any dangers and the control procedures in place to ensure their safety
- You will be complying with the legal requirements needed in conducting a risk assessment