Coronavirus Online Training Course
Covid-19 is a new strain of coronavirus, which is a group of common respiratory viruses that cause flu-like symptoms and in rare cases, it can be fatal. It first appeared in late 2019. In 2020, it has become a significant global public health emergency.
Our Coronavirus course is designed to help individuals understand how they can help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Outlines the signs and symptoms of Covid-19
- Describes how Covid-19 spreads
- Explains how you can help stop the spread of Covid-19
The Coronavirus course is part of our Business Protection pack and describes how individuals can help contain the spread of Covid-19. It outlines:
- The importance of good hygiene, primarily proper hand washing, cleaning surfaces, respiratory etiquette, and social distancing
- How to keep up to date with the latest public health and travel advice
- When and how you should self-isolate
The course also covers some of the common misconceptions that are circulating about Covid-19. The content of the course is based on advice issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the National Health Service (NHS), the Health Service Executive (HSE), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).