RoSPA Approved Contractor Safety Procedures Online Training Course
The perfect course for all contractors or sub-contractors to help gain knowledge of site/premises and hazard information that may affect their activities.
For any organisation, it is important to communicate specific health and safety requirements that contractors must comply with (such as site access, security and emergency procedures) to ensure safety for both parties.
The course is flexible and can be customised to add or delete relevant content as necessary and is fully editable to add policies and procedures, amend text and images at no extra cost.
This course is available on iPad and tablet devices.
Through completing the Contractor Safety Procedures course, employees will learn:
- Health and Safety responsibilities under current Health and Safety Legislation
- General site procedures and safety requirements in relation to a variety of areas such as using PPE, working from heights, working with electricity, permits etc.
- Emergency procedures including information like how to report an accident
How will the Contractor Safety Procedures Training Course benefit my company?
The Contractor Safety training course will positively benefit your workforce by:
- Ensuring all contractors are aware of hazards before they gain access to your site
- Demonstrate diligence and promotion of safety policy to contractors
- Practical way to deliver essential health and safety training