We currently have no vacancies.
We may not have a vacancy for you at the moment but CV’s will be kept on record so we can contact you if a suitable role arises in the future, so please contact us or e-mail your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
The types of roles vary with different aspects of the organisation, the jobs we have recruited for in the past have included:
- Office - Finance Officers, Administration Officers and Customer Service Support in Dorset
- Health and Safety - Health and Safety Advisors, Health and Safety Consultants and experts that can deliver Health & Safety Training Courses in Dorset, Hampshire, London, West Sussex & other Southern Counties
- CDM - CDM Advisors and CDM Consultants in Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Devon, London, Sussex & other Southern Counties
- Air Tightness Testing Engineers - responsible for carrying our Residential & Commercial Air Tightness Testing in London, Surrey, Middlesex and surrounding areas .
- Sound Testing Engineers - responsible for pre-completion sound insulation testing in commercial & residential properties in Greater London, Surrey, Middlesex and surrounding Counties.
- Acoustic Consultants responsible for carrying out Acoustic Design and Noise Impact Assessments including BS 4142, BS 8233, Noise at Work & BB93 (Schools) in a variety of locations including Dorset, Hampshire, Berkshire, London, Surrey & other Southern Counties.
Why work for MSAFE?
There are lots of reasons to work for MSAFE:
- Meet likeminded hard working individuals
- Share our teams’ passion for excellence
- A great working environment
- Focus on understanding the clients Health and Safety needs
- Enjoy participating in our training opportunities