RoSPA Approved Working at Height Online Training Course
As ‘working at height’ refers to an unspecified level, all industries are exposed to the risks of working from height. This course is approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and is suitable for all contractors and employees who are required to work at height as part of their role.
A number of fatal and serious injuries in the workplace happen due to falls from a height which can be prevented if employees know how to identify and resolve hazards.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 require all tasks that involve heights to be planned beforehand. A risk assessment needs to be conducted and appropriate equipment needs to be selected, inspected and used in a safe manner.
Through completing the Working at Height course, employees will learn:
- The situations that constitute working at heights
- The dangers associated with working at heights
- Safe working practices to be followed when working at height
- How to use equipment such as a ladder safely
- The importance of inspecting equipment before use
How will the Working at Height Training Course benefit my workplace?
The Working at Height online training course will positively benefit your workforce by:
- Ensuring all employees and contractors are aware of the hazards associated with low levels falls, improves risk perception and encourage better ownership of issues associated with working at height
- Reducing the risks associated with infrequent or one-off working at heights tasks
Please Note: These e-Learning courses only provide awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.