Sexual Harassment Online Training Course
- Describes what sexual harassment is and everyone’s responsibilities to prevent it
- Outlines the appropriate ways to respond to sexual harassment
- Discusses the complaint process for sexual harassment cases and victims’ rights
The Sexual Harassment Online Training Course is aimed at creating awareness about sexual harassment in the workplace. Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination prohibited under the law but is still a major problem in the workplace.
It is defined as any unwanted conduct of a sexual nature that has the purpose or effect of:
- violating a person’s dignity or
- creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment
Even if a harasser did not intend to cause harm to a victim, it could still be a case of sexual harassment.
To help prevent sexual harassment, it is crucial that people:
- are aware of how other people might perceive different types of behaviour
- recognise behaviours that could be considered sexual harassment
- know how to respond if they experience or witness sexual harassment
- understand the importance of reporting and how to report a complaint
This course helps employees recognise sexual harassment through a range of scenario-based interactions. It also includes an interactive branching activity that explores how victims and bystanders can respond appropriately.
Our online Sexual Harassment course is certified by CPD to ensure that the learning experience we provide is rigorous, proactive and adheres to the highest standard of training.