Manual Handling Online Training Course
Each year, many accidents and injuries that occur from manual handling could be avoided if the correct training had been provided. The majority of these injuries are related to the back, which may not always be apparent and can go unnoticed for long periods of time.
We aim to reduce the number of people hurt in the workplace by increasing awareness of the hazards and how to minimise risks. Our 30 minute manual handling training course is perfect for employees based in an office environment who are exposed to minimal handling risks on a day to day basis.
Through completing the manual handling training course, attendees will learn:
- The importance of a risk assessment before completing a manual handling task
- The correct techniques for lifting, transporting and placing a load
- The different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur
How will the Manual Handling Training Course benefit my company?
Upon completion of the manual handling training course, attendees will be able to:
- Immediately communicate the manual handling policy to colleagues
- Mitigate potential liability in the event of an injury related to manual handling
- Audit trail (evidence completion and understanding)
Please Note: These e-Learning courses only provide awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.