RoSPA Approved Course Overview
ErgoWize – DSE eLearning is a 25 minute course that instructs employees in the correct set up and safe use of their computer workstation, desk and chair. By completing this course, organisations and employees will benefit from an increased awareness of DSE related hazards and instruction on how to avoid them.
ErgoWize – DSE eLearning is most commonly used in conjunction with the ErgoWize – online DSE risk assessment, forming a complete Display Screen Equipment compliance solution. The new version of this class-leading eLearning includes rich animations (no Flash is used, so it can be used as mLearning with iPads and Android tablets), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
The whole course has been redesigned to include more interactive content and provide the user with a more absorbing experience.
- Familiarity with Health & Safety procedures
- Identification of the causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury
- Understanding of the importance of being risk aware
- Responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation
How will the ErgoWize DSE Training benefit my workplace?
- Immediately communicate safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a safety related injury
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding