RoSPA Approved Assessment Overview
ErgoWize DSE – Risk Assessment
Our DSE risk assessment is the most advanced DSE compliance software available. Users complete the training first before moving onto the risk assessment which has been designed to help users solve the majority of their issues themselves. This is achieved using tailored advice that loads during the risk assessment.
Any issues that can not be resolved at source by the user are flagged up to DSE Assessors/line managers/Health & Safety – whoever is responsible for resolving DSE risk via O-LAS, our powerful Compliance Management System. Risk assessment issues are prioritised so users that need the most urgent attention are seen faster and a full audit trail can be recorded for the resolution of each issue.
- Familiarity with Health & Safety procedures
- Identification of the causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury
- Understanding of the importance of being risk aware
- Responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation
How will the ErgoWize Risk Assessment benefit my workplace?
- Immediately communicate safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a safety related injury
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding