RoSPA Approved DriveWize Driver Safety Risk Assessment
This is a self-risk assessment survey comprising of a set of questions to help the organisation determine the level of risk you face from driving for work purposes.
Who is the DriveWize Driver Safety Risk Assessment for?
This can be completed by any employees, managers and supervisors who drive on company business.
Through completion of this risk assessment, attendees will learn:
- How to maintain a good posture on the road
- What their responsibilities are on the road
- How to take responsibility for the safety of their vehicle
- What constitutes as dangerous driving and how to be safe on the road
How will the Driver Safety Risk Assessment benefit my organisation?
This safe driving assessment will benefit your organisation because:
- It ensures your company is compliant with the current legislation provided by the Health and Safety acts
- Reduces the risk of liability under the Corporate Manslaughter Act in the event of a work-related road fatality by demonstrating the correct practice and management in relation to safe driving
- In the event of an accident, the assessment will help you by demonstrating compliance with the relevant legislation and producing an audit trail for the driver
- Reduce the costs associated with accidents such as insurance costs and days lost due to injury by raising awareness of correct road safety behaviours and delivery specific company related policies